Thursday, August 28, 2008

What Women Want


It’s the untold story feminism has made us want more. We are greedy like never before. No comprises, please!
88% FIND TRUE LOVE
Lusty women, passionate women, sigh! Women want the same thing: they want fairytale. They want feel like Cinderella. Love still makes the world go round. Model Amenpreet wahi says one thing that I want the most is a person who loves me unconditionally. Believe me, if you get that one person, your life is perfect. I know many people who want money but what‘s life without that someone special who loves you. My life is beautiful because of my boy friend Raghav. Agrees actor mona singh," I want everything but if I am asked to choose, it would be love."
75%TO BE A TIGERESS AT WORK
When you see a woman pitching fresh ides in every meeting and also canceling dinner dates with her partner or friends for attending an official gathering, she’s a woman who chooses career, hands down. Sarah Jane Dias, model says, "for me, work is my passion. This definitely doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t love to have that special some one but being good at work gives me a high. "Sanya kapoor, a college student says, "if you have a good career, you get good money with which you can shop, socialize, have nice people around and also get a successful man as your partner."
90% A GOOD MARRIAGE!
We’re still traditional. You got it right. We want to be wooed, and then finally get married happily. Atleast, that’s what a majority of the women dream about. Is it easy? TV actor Shilp Saklani says, "For me, there’s nothing more important than a good marriage. Making my married life work is an ambition."
50% GOOD FRIENDS
We all need a shoulder to cry on., The TV soap friends has given us great lessons in love and friendships. When we’re down, the ‘dial-a-friend’ therapy works wonders. Every woman needs friends. Why isn’t sex and the city all about great friendships. " If you have good friends around you, nothing can bother you. They guard you like pillars all the time," says HR consultant Deepti Kalra. Isn’t that what friends are for!
75%TO BE HIGH MAINTAINENCE GIRLS
Show me the money, honey! Yes, that’s what some women love to sing. Gucci bags, Chanel glasses, solitaires, high heels, Armani clothes and a penthouse. Aaah! Now, that’s what women dream of. It’s not only a happy distraction but a reality. "I would like to embark on a shopping spree every now and then, without bothering about my dipping bank balance. This will make me the object of envy for every other woman. Money can buy anything-even a nice guy," says team leader smita kullu.
70% GOOD SEX
We’ve glamourised sex too much! While men are bragging about the amazing sex they are enjoying, women are left asking for more. Women as you know don’t need much time to rev up when it comes to sex. Bad sex is a dampener! So, we were not surprised when 70% women voted for good sex. Actor Sherlyn Chopra says, sex is very important for me. There’s no greater pleasure than a good sex session. I even use sex toys as I think no man can satisfy me completely.
40% TO BE INTELLECTUALS
Actor Tisca Chopra says, "for me, time is the most desirable thing in this world. There re so many places to visit, so many people to meet. I always feel that if I am not living 60 seconds of a minute, I am not doing justice to my life".

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Blogger Iriz said...

great post for female species.

true, girls posses array of demands and whims.and there's something in every woman that makes them get what they want.

love this post!

have a nice day;)

 
At September 19, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Blogger KB said...

Money comes and goes but love is eternal.

Nice post :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home