Friday, October 3, 2008

PONDS....THE MIRACLE

On a verr random day.

Me: Mom, my cream is over and my all other substitutes [ when i don't have the money to buy my cream] is also all over.

Mom: Go buy then.

Me: Mom, I think I will buy this cream.

Mom: No don't change your creams like this. You are supposed to continue use whatever you were using.

Me: Mom, I am approaching 25 and the parlor girl was saying, we are supposed to start using age-defying creams. What do you think? Should I use Pond's age miracle.

Mom: [Looking hard at me] Thats why I told you to get married

:-|

Same day, a verr good friend on chat after seeing me and my sister's pic, [ You will know why he is a verr good friend in the end]

H :Veens, r u twins?
I tht your sis is much younger than you



me: no.. she is 5 yrs younger y?

H: you look like twins.
:)

me: mere age ka pata hi nahin chalta :D

H: yeah
wot do you use santoor soap?
he he

me: ponds age miracle ...santoor is so out of fashion :P

H: ha ha
miracles happen

me: they do they do..


Ahh! well it is not time yet, is it? Pond's age miracle can wait :)
H you are a verr good friend! You know how to make a girl feel really good on a verr bad day :)

7 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 8:01 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I was smiling all through this post.

I too have constantly been wondering when I should switch to another type of face cream and then I heard a doctor, during a documentary on the trends of facial creams etc and he simply said that as long as you have a good facial cleanser and moisturizer, that's all you need.

If I have to follow every trend, I'd have a cream for my cheeks, one for my nose, another for my eyes and yet another for my neck (lol)

 
At October 6, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

:):)

Keshi.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Blogger Sparkling said...

Thank you for dropping by at my blog!

I like the humour :) I can't get away from my nightmares of morning and evening creams :)

 
At October 12, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Blogger ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Good!...and for you...

This is the end, beautiful friend
this is the end, my only friend, the end
...
I'll never look into your eyes again...

Jim morrison(The Doors)

Thanks

Olivier

 
At November 2, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Blogger Macadamia The Nut said...

Ah... the gallants make life more bearable
;-)

 
At November 20, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Blogger Lo Kelween said...

haha, being recognized as twins is not a bad thing after all. it's a public attention, somehow. ;)

 
At November 23, 2008 at 5:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

u have a nice blog
pls make a visit on my blog...
http://shayrionline.blogspot.com/

thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home